1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water; bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
2. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove from hot water and cool (for quick cooling, run under cold water).
4. Pan fry bacon over medium heat until evenly browned OR wrap in paper towel and microwave about 1 minute per slice.
5. Crumble bacon and set aside.
6. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
7. Remove yolks and put in a small bowl.
8. Mash yolks with mayonnaise, bacon and cheese.
9. Stir in mustard.
10. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.