Your Haen ham is fully cooked. Because there is no water added, over heating the ham can cause it to become dry.
1. Place ham on a raised rack fat side up.
2. Secure pineapple slices to the top of the ham with toothpicks.
3. Add 1/2 the pineapple juice to the bottom of the pan.
4. Cover ham and bake at 325° for approximately 5-6 minutes per pound.
5. While ham is baking, combine remaining pineapple juice, brown sugar, and honey in saucepan and simmer over low heat until sugar is disolved.
6. Uncover ham and brush with honey mixture.
7. Cover and continue baking an additional 30 minutes; ham should be about 130° for serving.
8. Slice ham and layer in juices to keep warm and moist. Enjoy!