1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly brown; drain and chop.
4. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder and garlic pepper.
5. Stir in milk until smooth.
6. Place pasta, bacon, tomato, olives and cheese in bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
7. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
8. Toss with additional milk if salad seems too dry.