1. Preheat oven to 350 degreesF; spray a 9x12 baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cook bacon in a large skillet until browned and crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
3. Open biscuits, separate, and arrange onto the baking sheet so they touch; press down to seal them together into a crust that covers the baking sheet.
4. Bake crust until lightly browned; about 5 minutes; remove from oven.
5. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
6. Beat eggs in a bowl; pour into hot skillet.
7. Lift and gently stir eggs just until set, but still moist, 3-4 minutes.
8. Arrange the lightly scrambled eggs on the crust; top with bacon, onion, and green pepper.
9. Spread the cheddar cheese all over pizza and salt and pepper to taste.
10. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.