4 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 T. olive oil
1 1/2 T. margarine or butter
3 T. green onion chopped
3 T. lemon juice
3 T. fresh parsley chopped
2 tsp. dijon mustard
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil and 1 T. butter or margarine in a nonstick skillet on high.
3. Add chicken and cook to an internal temperature of 165°.
4. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
5. Add green onions, parsley, lemon juice, and mustard to skillet.
6. Cook, stirring, until mixed well.
7. Add chicken broth and stir until smooth.
8. Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter or margarine.
9. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.