1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat
2. Combine lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, syrup, and hot sauce in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
3. Place the shrimp in a shallow bowl; drizzle 1 T. of the lime juice mixture over shrimp, tossing to coat.
4. Thread shrimp onto metal skewers; coat corn with cooking spray.
5. Place shrimp and corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes turning shrimp once and corn frequently until browned; remove from grill.
6. Remove shrimp from skewers and place in a large bowl.
7. Cut kernels from corn.
8. Add corn, lettuce, green onions, cilantro, black beans, and tomatoes to shrimp.
9. Drizzle remaining lime juice mixture over shrimp mixture and toss.
10. Divide tortilla chips evenly among 4-6 bowls; top each evenly with shrimp mixture.
11. Combine sour cream and diced avocado in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
12. Top each salad evenly with sour cream mixture.