1 lb. HAEN BRATWURST
2 12 oz. cans beer
1 medium onion chopped
16 oz. sauerkraut
1 green pepper chopped
2 T. butter
1. Lay brats on a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Pour beer over brats and cover with foil; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. In a medium skillet, add butter, onion, and green pepper; cook on medium heat until lightly browned.
4. Add sauerkraut, mix, and continue heating for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
5. Wrap sauerkraut mixture in aluminum foil and set aside.
6. Add brats and beer to a large skillet; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Preheat grill to medium heat.
8. Set foil covered sauerkraut mixture away from direct heat.
9. Cook brats 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
10. Serve brats with kraut mixture on top and your favorite condiments.