1 lb. HAEN PORK BRATWURST
8 oz. egg noodles cooked al dente
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup.
2 T. milk
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Brown brats, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet; drain.
2. Remove brats, cut into 1 inch pieces and return to skillet.
3. Add noodles and mushrooms and mix.
4. In a small bowl, combine milk, black pepper and mushroom soup.
5. Add soup mixture to skillet and mix.
6. Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
7. Add all ingredients from skillet to casserole dish.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes at 350° F.