1 lb. HAEN HAM diced
¾ cup sliced green onions
¾ cup chopped green bell pepper
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
5 eggs beaten
2 cups half-and-half
½ cup milk
1 T. flour
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 dash hot sauce
1. Place ham in food processor and pulse until finely ground.
2. Mix together ham, green onions, and green peppers.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of the ham mixture and 3 T. shredded cheese onto each tortilla and roll up.
4. Carefully place filled tortillas, seam side down, in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, cream, milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
6. Pour egg mixture over tortillas; cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Uncover and bake for 50-60 minutes or until set.
9. Sprinkle casserole with remaining cup of shredded cheese; bake 3 minutes more or until cheese melts.
10. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.