1 lbs. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
4 slices HAEN BACON
12 oz. uncooked spaghetti
8 oz. (3 cups) sliced fresh mushrooms
¼ cup chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
1 cup whipping cream
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
2. Rinse spaghetti and return to Dutch oven; cover to keep warm.
3. In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove bacon to a paper towel, leave drippings in skillet.
4. Crumble bacon.
5. Add beef, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until beef is cooked through.
6. Pour whipping cream over spaghetti in Dutch oven.
7. Cook over medium-high heat until hot.
8. Add beef mixture, bacon, and eggs to spaghetti mixture.
9. Reduce heat to medium; cook 2-3 minutes tossing constantly until spaghetti is well coated.
10. Stir in cheese; garnish with parsley.