3 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS CUBED
16 oz. penne pasta
5 T. olive oil, divided
½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 bunch asparagus spears, cut on slant into 1 inch pieces
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add pasta, cook al dente, drain.
2. Heat 3 T. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Stir in chicken; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder as desired.
4. Cook chicken through and remove to paper towels.
5. Pour chicken broth into the skillet; stir in asparagus, garlic, and seasoning as desired.
6. Cover and steam until asparagus is just tender; about 5-10 minutes.
7. Return chicken to skillet and warm through.
8. Stir chicken mixture into pasta and mix well.
9. Let sit about 5 minutes, drizzle with remaining olive oil, stir again, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.