1 lb. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
3 cups egg noodles
16 oz. tomato sauce
1 tsp. basil
½ tsp. sugar
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 small onion, chopped
10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, cooked and drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet cook beef until browned; drain.
3. Stir in tomato sauce, basil, sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in milk and onion.
5. In a greased 2 qt. casserole dish, layer half the noodles, half the meat mixture, half of the cream cheese mixture and all of the spinach.
6. Top with the remaining meat mixture and noodles.
7. Cover and chill remaining cream cheese mixture until needed.
8. Cover casserole with lightly greased foil; bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until heated through.
9. Uncover, spread with remaining cream cheese mixture, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
10. Bake, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
11. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.