4 HAEN ANDOUILLE SAUSAGES, heated through and sliced.
4 (10 inch) tortillas
16 thin slices provolone cheese
6 oz. roasted red pepper strips
1 avocado thinly sliced
2/3 cup grated carrots
2/3 cup salsa
½ cup sour cream
1. Warm a skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 tortilla in pan and top with 4 slices cheese.
3. Follow with ½ the sausage, half the peppers, avocado, and carrots.
4. Top with ½ the salsa, 4 more pieces of cheese, and a tortilla.
5. Brown bottom tortilla 4-5 minutes; preheat broiler.
6. Spray top tortilla with cooking spray and place under broiler to brown the top.
7. Allow to cool and slice into wedges.
8. Repeat for 2nd quesadilla.
9. Serve with sour cream.