1 lb. HAEN FLANK STEAK thinly sliced
8 oz. spaghetti
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 T. peanut oil
4 cloves minced garlic
1 T. minced ginger
4 cups mixed vegetables
3 T. soy sauce
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. Asian chile paste
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and transfer to a bowl.
2. Drizzle sesame oil over spaghetti and toss to coat.
3. Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet.
4. Cook and stir garlic and ginger about 30 seconds.
5. Add vegetables and cook until tender.
6. Stir beef into vegetable mixture; cook and stir until beef is cooked through.
7. Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and chile paste together and pour over spaghetti.
8. Dump pasta into wok with vegetables and beef and heat through.