4 HAEN THICK CUT PORK CHOPS
salt and pepper
2 T. olive oil
2 T. butter
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
½ cup chopped onion
1 can cream of mushroom
1 cup sour cream
2 cups chicken stock
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 T. fresh thyme
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; brown chops over medium heat for a few minutes on each side.
3. Remove chops to a plate and cover to keep warm.
4. In same skillet add butter, onions and mushrooms; stir until onions are tender.
5. Stir in chicken stock, soup, and soy sauce; bring to a boil stirring often.
6. Add chops back to skillet; turn down heat and simmer until chops are cooked through.
7. Whisk in sour cream and thyme.
8. Serve chops with mushroom sauce on top.