2 lbs. HAEN ITALIAN BRATS, cut in 2 inch pcs
2 tsp. olive oil
¼ cup olive oil
4 potatoes peeled and sliced
2 green bell peppers sliced
2 red bell peppers sliced
3 onions cut into wedges
½ cup white wine
½ cup chicken stock
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat 2 tsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and brown sausage.
3. Transfer sausage to a large baking dish.
4. Pour ¼ cup olive oil in the skillet.
5. Cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, until browned.
6. Add potatoes to baking dish.
7. Cook and stir peppers and onions in skillet until beginning to soften; add to baking dish.
8. Pour wine and chicken stock over vegetables and sausage; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
9. Gently stir together; bake until hot and bubbling, about 20-25 minutes.