1 lb. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
1 lb. HAEN GROUND PORK
¾ cup water
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1 T. chili powder
8 oz. French onion dip
1 ½ tsp. lemon juice
1 bag tortilla chips
10 oz. mixed salad greens
12 oz. salsa or pico de gallo
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can sliced black olives drained
1. Brown ground beef and pork in a large skillet; drain.
2. Add water, onion soup mix and chili powder; reduce heat and simmer until liquid evaporates; remove from heat and set aside.
3. Cut avocados in half, scoop pulp into a bowl and mash; stir in onion dip and lemon juice.
4. Coarsely crush half the tortilla chips.
5. Spread crushed chips evenly in 6 bowls.
6. Top chips with salad greens, meat mixture, and avocado mixture.
7. Top with salsa, cheese, and olives.
8. Serve with remaining chips.