4 HAEN BEEF TENDERLOIN
1 tsp. olive oil
4 slices chopped bacon
1 T. butter
4 shallots, diced
¼ cup half-and-half
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill and lightly oil the grate.
2. Brush tenderloin with olive oil and cook to desired doneness; set aside on a platter with tented aluminum.
3. Cook and stir the chopped bacon in a small saucepan until the bacon is crisp.
4. Stir in butter and shallots and cook until shallots are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in half-and-half; bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
6. Season to taste and serve over steaks.