1 lb. HAEN GROUND TURKEY
1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 tsp. white sugar
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg. (12 oz.) egg noodles
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet, brown turkey; drain.
3. Stir in tomato sauce and sugar and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese and mix well.
5. Cook noodles according to package directions; place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
6. Put the turkey mixture over the noodles and the sour cream mixture over the turkey.
7. Top with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.