1 lb. HAEN FRESH POLISH SAUSAGE
casings removed and crumbled
12 oz. bow tie pasta
2 T. olive oil
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
½ cup diced onion
3 cloves minced garlic
28 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes
1 ½ cups heavy cream
½ tsp. salt
3 T. fresh minced parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions al dente; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat.
3. Cook sausage and pepper flakes until sausage is browned.
4. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender.
5. Stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt.
6. Simmer until sauce thickens, 8-10 minutes.
7. Stir cooked pasta into sauce and heat through; sprinkle with parsley