1 lb. HAEN SEASONED PORK SAUSAGE
OR CHORIZO (casing removed)
flour tortilla shells
1 dozen eggs
1 jar of salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 T. butter or oil
Optional toppings *onions, olives, sour cream, guacamole
1. Heat butter in an aluminum pan or Dutch oven over coals or on rack.
2. Brown sausage.
3. Scramble eggs in a bowl and add to sausage; cook until eggs are set.
4. Sprinkle cheese over eggs and top with salsa; continue to warm until cheese melts.
5. Warm tortillas on foil over indirect heat.
6. Fill tortillas with egg mixture and optional toppings and wrap tightly.