Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Beef Taco Wrap
1/2 cup soft cream cheese
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
4 medium flour tortillas
1/2 cup salsa
1. Combine cream cheese and 1 tsp. taco seasoning in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine water and remaining taco seasoning in medium bowl.
3. Add beef and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
5. Spray large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
6. Add beef; stir fry unil just browned.
7. Spread 2T. cream cheese mixture and 2T. salsa evenly on each tortilla.
8. Top evenly with beef and lettuce, tomatoes, olives as desired.
9. Roll up tightly and cut in half to serve.