Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Bacon Chicken and Potatoes
12 slices HAEN THICK BACON
1 onion chopped
1 1/2 lbs. baby Dutch yellow potatoes
2 T. chives
2 T. basil
1 T. garlic powder
1 T. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wrap chicken with bacon, trying to cover as much of the chicken as possible.
3. Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper and chopped onion.
4. Push potatoes down in between chicken and around the edge of the dish.
5. Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over chicken and potatoes.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until the bacon is crisp and brown and the potatoes are tender.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork, Poultry