Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Chili Dog Pizza
1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
1 can (7.5 oz.) chili with beans (or use HAEN’S CHILI!)
1/4 cup drained sweet pickle relish
1 cup chopped Italian plum tomatoes
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 425°.
2. Grease 12 inch pizza pan.
3. Unroll dough; place on pan and press dough out to edge of pan, forming 1/2" rim.
4. Bake 7-9 minutes until light golden brown.
5. Remove partially baked crust; spoon chili over crust.
6. Top chili with hot dogs, relish, tomatoes and cheese.
7. Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown.
Categories: Pork, Sausage