Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Breakfast Sausage Casserole
1 tsp. mustard powder
1/2 tsp. salt
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups milk
6 slices bread, toasted and cut into cubes
8 oz. shredded cheese
1. Crumble sausage into a medium skillet; cook until evenly brown; drain.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk.
3. Add the sausage, bread, and cheese, and stir to evenly coat.
4. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
5. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
7. Cover and bake 45-60 minutes.
8. Uncover, reduce heat to 325 degrees, bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Categories: Pork, Sausage