Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Angel Chicken Pasta
DescriptionDelicious pasta made with Haen BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
6 BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST HALVES
1/4 cup butter
1(7oz.) pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
1/2 cup white wine
1 can golden mushroom soup
4 oz. cream cheese with chives
1 lb angel hair pasta
1. Preheat oven to 325°
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
3. Stir in dressing mix.
4. Add wine and soup.
5. Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth. Heat through but do not boil.
6. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9X13 baking dish.
7. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 1 hour.
8. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
9. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta. Enjoy!
To maintain moisture, cover chicken while baking.