Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Baked Teriyaki Chicken
OR substitute 9 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS
1 T. cornstarch
1 T. cold water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine cornstarch, water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and black pepper; simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish; brush with sauce; turn pieces over and brush again.
4. Bake for 30 minutes; turn over and bake another 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked to a temperature of 165 degrees F.
5. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.