Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Crunchy Cheesy Haddock
3 T. butter
6 green onions sliced
1 T. parsley
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cup crackers crushed
1/3 cup bread crumbs of your choice
3 T. milk or half-and-half
Mel’s Seasoning (available at Haen’s)
1. Spray a baking dish and place haddock fillets in it.
2. Heat butter in a medium skillet until melted.
3. Add green onions and saute until tender.
4. Add parsley, crackers, and bread crumbs; stir.
5. Add milk or half-and-half to moisten.
6. Sprinkle haddock with Mel’s to taste.
7. Cover haddock with crumb mixture; bake at 375° for about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.