Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Corn Bread Hot Dogs
2 pkg. cornbread mix (8.5 oz.)
1 T. brown sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut hot dogs into bite sized pieces.
3. Stir together cornbread mix and brown sugar in a large bowl.
4. Whisk the eggs and milk in a separate bowl until smooth; add cheese.
5. Fold egg mixture into the dry mixture; add hot dogs (mixture will be thick).
6. Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins until 2/3 full.
7. Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
**Serve warm; try these with honey mustard dipping sauce.
A Great Appetizer Alternative!!
Serves: 18 Muffins
Categories: Beef, Cured Meats, Pork, Sausage