Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Dried Beef Casserole
8 oz. HAEN DRIED BEEF
3 cups elbow macaroni
2 cans (10.75 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
2 cans (10.75 oz.) condensed milk
1 cup sour cream
2 oz. sliced black olives
1 onion diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or al dente; drain.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Combine soup, milk, and sour cream in a large bowl.
5. Dice dried beef; combine beef, olives, and onion with soup mixture.
6. Stir in pasta; pour into 9x13 baking dish; top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown.
Categories: Beef, Cured Meats