Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Bacon Swiss Bread (Appetizer)
5 strips HAEN BACON
1 lb. loaf French bread
2/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup chopped green onions
4 tsp. prepared mustard
5 sliced Swiss cheese
1. Cut bread into 1” thick slices, leaving slices attached at bottom.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, onions and mustard; spread on both sides of each slice of bread.
3. Cut each cheese slice diagonally into 4 triangles; place between the slices of bread.
4. Cut bacon in half widthwise and then lengthwise; drape a piece over each slice.
5. Place the loaf on heavy-duty foil.
6. Bake at 400°F 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork