Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Broiled Haddock Parmesan
2 HADDOCK FILLETS
½ cup Parmesan cheese
¼ cup butter, softened
3 T. mayonnaise
2 T. lemon juice
¼ tsp. dried basil
¼ tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. onion powder
1. Preheat broiler; cover broiling pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice; season with basil, pepper, and onion powder; mix well.
3. Place fillets on broiler pan; broil for 3-4 minutes per side.
4. Remove haddock from oven and cover with the Parmesan mixture on the top and sides.
5. Broil 2-3 minutes more or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.