Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
BBQ Skirt Steak
2 lbs. HAEN SKIRT STEAKS tenderized
1 cup HAEN THICK AND SWEET BBQ SAUCE
1 cup olive oil
½ cup red wine
1 T. dried parsley
1 T. dried basil
1 T. balsamic vinegar
1 T. soy sauce
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 bay leaf
1. Whisk together the olive oil, red wine, parsley, basil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and bay leaves in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
2. Add the skirt steaks and toss to evenly coat.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
4. Cook skirt steaks on the grill to desired doneness, discard extra marinade.
5. When almost done, brush with bbq sauce and cook for 2 minutes; flip steaks and repeat.