Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Basil Cream Chicken
4 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS
½ cup bread crumbs
3 T. butter
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup half and half
1 red bell pepper, chopped
½ grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Coat chicken in bread crumbs; cook in butter on both sides until cooked through (juices are clear); remove and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Add broth to skillet; bring to a boil.
4. Stir in half and half and red pepper; simmer until pepper is tender.
5. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, and black pepper; stir and cook until heated through.
6. Serve sauce over chicken breasts