Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Breakfast Spaghetti Squash
½ lb. HAEN BACON cooked and chopped
1 spaghetti squash
½ cup cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F; line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Score squash lengthwise where you’re going to cut it in half, poke a few holes along the score.
3. Microwave for 5 minutes to soften; let cool; carefully cut in half and scoop out seeds.
4. Brush the inside of squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place 2 halves of squash cut side down on pan and roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
6. Using a fork, scrape the insides to create spaghetti-like texture, leave insides in the squash.
7. Sprinkle cooked bacon and cheese on top of fluffed squash.
8. Make 2 wells in each half and break an egg in each well.
9. Return to oven and cook until eggs are desired doneness.
10. Garnish with green onion.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork