Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
1/2 lb. HAEN ITALIAN SAUSAGE FOR PIZZA
1/2 cup salsa verde
1 pkg. (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
3/4 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded cheese
2 T. thinly sliced green onions
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef and Italian sausage until cooked through and crumbled.
2. Stir in salsa verde.
3. Preheat oven to 425°
4. Unroll pizza dough on a greased baking sheet; pat or roll to a 14x10 inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes.
5. Remove crust from oven and top evenly with beef mixture, tomatoes and cheese.
6. Make 4 "wells" in beef mixture and crack one egg in each "well".
7. Continue to bake for 13-18 minutes or until desired doneness of egg is reached.
8. Remove from oven; sprinkle with green onion; cut into 4 pieces.
Categories: Beef, Pork, Sausage