Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Bacon Cheddar Dip
1 lb. HAEN JALAPENO BACON cooked and crumbled
8 oz. cream cheese softened
8 oz. sour cream
16 oz. taco sauce
5 green onions, chopped
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream together.
2. Spread in a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Combine onions, tomatoes, and green pepper; sprinkle over cream cheese mix.
4. Pour taco sauce over the vegetables and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Refrigerate; sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork