Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Beef Satay Fried Rice
1 lb. HAEN TOP SIRLOIN STEAK
cut into 1/2 inch strips
6 cups cooked white rice
2 tsp. Olive oil
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1 T. Thai red curry paste
3/4 cup peanut sauce
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Cook rice according to package directions; set aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add steak; cook 3-4 minutes or until outsides are brown; remove steak and set aside.
4. Add remaining oil and curry paste to skillet; cook 1-2 minutes.
5. Add rice and vegetables to skillet; stir and cook until rice is coated with oil and vegetables are tender crisp.
6. Add steak, peanut sauce, sunflower seeds, salt and pepper; cook 4-6 minutes or until heated through stirring constantly.