Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
16 oz. spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) spaghetti sauce
4 oz. mushroom pieces drained
4 oz. sliced ripe olives drained
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain.
3. In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is brown and onion is tender; drain fat.
4. Stir in pasta sauce, mushrooms, olives, and pepper.
5. Place 1/2 the cooked pasta in a greased 3 quart casserole dish.
6. Spoon 1/2 of the sauce mixture on top.
7. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheddar cheese then repeat layers.
8. Stir together soup, Paremsan cheese and 1/4 cup water; spoon over top.
9. Bake, covered, for 35-45 minutes or until heated through.
10. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more.