Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
1 1/2 lbs. HAEN GROUND BEEF
1 HAEN WHOLE FRYING CHICKEN cooked, deboned, and shredded
1/2 cup HAEN SMOKY BBQ SAUCE
1 T. olive oil
1 cup chopped onions
2 stalks chopped celery
3 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
1 cup ketchup
1 green bell pepper
3 cans cream style corn
salt and pepper to taste
hot sauce to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and saute onions and celery until soft.
2. Mix in pork and beef and cook until browned; do not drain.
3. Transfer meat mixture to a large stock pot over low heat.
4. Stir in chicken, tomaotes with their liquid, ketchup and bbq sauce.
5. Season with salt and pepper and hot sauce.
6. Place the whole green pepper into the mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 hours or until thickened.
7. Stir the cream corn into the stew mixture.
8. Continue cooking 1 hour or to desired consistency.
9. Remove green pepper, chop, and return to stew.
Categories: Beef, Pork, Poultry