Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Ultimate Steak Sandwich
2 lbs. HAEN PHILLY STEAK MEAT
4 HAEN KAISER ROLLS
½ cup mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. Parmesan cheese
3 T. olive oil
1 onion thinly sliced and quartered
½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 slices provolone cheese
½ tsp. Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Split buns open and toast them in the oven while it is preheating; remove when toasted.
3. Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Place meat, onions, and Worcestershire sauce in the pan; cook, stirring, until meat is browned and onion is tender-about 10 minutes.
6. Spread mayonnaise mixture on both halves of all toasted rolls.
7. Divide steak and onion equally among the bottom halves of the rolls.
8. Top each with 2 slices provolone cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning; place tops on the sandwiches.
9. Bake on a baking sheet until cheese is melted.