Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Sweet Broccoli Beef
1 lb HAEN BEEF NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
1 T. minced fresh ginger
3 T. brown sugar
2 T. rice vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
1 pkg. frozen broccoli florets
1. Rub steak evenly with ginger.
2. Place steaks on broiler pan 3-4 inches from heat and broil 13-17 minutes, turning once; beef should reach an internal temperature of 140°F for food safety.
3. Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar in a small bowl stirring until sugar dissolves; reserve 2 T. for serving.
4. Prepare broccoli according to package directions; drain.
5. Toss broccoli with soy mixture; keep warm.
6. Slice steaks thinly and drizzle reserved soy mixture over beef; serve with broccoli.