Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Chicken Alfredo Casserole
1 lb. HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST
(or try our FULLY COOKED CHICKEN BREAST)
2 cups uncooked pasta
1 jar (16 oz.) Alfredo sauce
½ cup chicken broth
5 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
8 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 ½ tsp. minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Bake chicken for 20-30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 150°F; remove and set aside to cool; then cut into bite size pieces.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions.
4. In a bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, garlic, salt and pepper, parmesan cheese and mix well.
5. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
6. Pour chicken mixture into dish.
7. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.