Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
4 HAEN BONE-IN PORK CHOPS
3 T. milk
1 ½ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. dried parsley
2 T. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
4. Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven.
5. Stir in the garlic and cook until lightly browned.
6. Dip each chop into egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
7. Place pork chops in Dutch oven and brown 5 minutes on each side.
8. Move Dutch oven to preheated oven and cook 25 minutes.
Pork should reach an internal temperature of 150°F for food safety