Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Cheesy Hamburger Pie
1 lb. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, chilled
1 onion, finely chopped
3 T. flour
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 clove minced garlic
1. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
2. Stir flour, salt, and pepper over browned beef.
3. Bake crust at 400° for 10 minutes; leave oven on.
4. Spread beef mixture in pie shell.
5. Sprinkle cheese over meat.
6. Whisk milk, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce together and pour over meat/cheese mix.
7. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes on bottom oven rack.
Serve with ketchup or sour cream as desired