Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Pleasant Pork Chops
6 HAEN BONE-IN PORK CHOPS
3 T. butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove minced garlic
¾ cup chicken broth
1 bay leaf
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp. paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté onion and garlic in butter
2. Season chops with salt and pepper and brown in skillet with onion and garlic.
3. Lower heat, add bay leaf and chicken broth, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Transfer chops to a plate and keep warm.
5. Heat juices in skillet and reduce to half.
6. Add sour cream and paprika and blend.
7. Heat slowly to warm through, do not boil.
8. Serve over pork chops.