Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Lemon Herb Chicken
4 HAEN CHICKEN BREAST tenderized
¼ cup olive oil
2 T. lemon juice
1 ½ tsp. honey
1 T. dried basil
¾ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. dried parsley
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. dried oregano
¼ tsp. ground mustard
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Place chicken in a large freezer bag.
2. Add all other ingredients together in a bowl and whisk.
3. Add marinade to chicken, marinate 4-12 hours.
4. Let chicken sit at room temperature 15-30 minutes before cooking.
5. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
6. Add chicken and cook until nicely browned on one side.
7. Turn chicken over, cover, reduce heat and cook chicken through, about 5-7 minutes.
Use as a main dish or slice and use in pasta, salad, wraps, sandwiches, pitas, etc…