Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
4 HAEN TENDERLOIN STEAKS
at room temperature
½ tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. black pepper
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 T. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. dried rosemary
1 T. butter
2 cups onion slices
1 tsp. sugar
4 oz. bleu cheese, crumbled
1. Season steaks with salt and pepper; arrange in a large baking dish.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and rosemary.
3. Pour mixture over filets and turn to coat; marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Cook onion slices until soft, stir in sugar, continue cooking until onions are caramelized; set aside.
6. Preheat grill for high on one side and medium on the other.
7. Lightly oil grill grate, place steaks on hot side and cook for 5 minutes per side.
8. When steaks are almost done, move to medium side.
9. Top each steak with equal parts of caramelized onion and bleu cheese.
10. Close grill and continue cooking until cheese melts.