Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Mushroom Baked Pork Chops
6 HAEN PORK CHOPS
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
2 T. butter
2 chopped onions
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 ¼ cups milk
4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. and butter a 2 qt. baking dish.
2. Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
5. Remove chops and place onions in skillet; cook until browned.
6. Pour in soup and milk; stir until blended; remove from heat.
7. Arrange potato slices evenly in prepared baking dish; place chops on top of potatoes; pour soup mixture over chops.
8. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until potatoes are tender.