Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
1 lb. HAEN BEEF TRI TIP
cut into ½ inch thin strips
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. dried oregano
3 tsp. olive oil
1 onion thinly sliced
¼ tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 small tomatoes thinly sliced
½ small cucumber cut in half and sliced
½ cup prepared cucumber ranch dressing
4 pita breads cut in half and warmed
1. Toss beef with garlic and oregano.
2. Heat 2 tsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, fry 3-4 minutes and remove.
3. Heat remaining oil in same skillet; add beef and quick fry until outside is no longer pink.
4. Add onion and heat through; season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve in pita pockets with cucumbers, tomatoes, and dressing.