Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Easy Mexican Casserole
1 lb. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
2 cups salsa
1 can chili beans, drained
3 cups crushed tortilla chips
2 cups sour cream
2 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
½ cup chopped green onion
½ cup chopped fresh tomato
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, cook ground beef.
3. Stir in salsa, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes; stir in beans and heat through.
4. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Spread crushed tortilla chips in dish and spoon beef mixture over chips.
6. Spread sour cream over beef and sprinkle with olives, green onion, and tomato.
7. Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes.