Haen Meats Cooking Tips/Meat Preparation
Cooking Tips/Meat Preparation
All meat products from Haen Meat Packing are prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry.
Some meat products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, always follow the following guidelines and any additional instructions from the manufacturer.
- -Keep meats refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- -Keep raw meat or poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces including cutting boards, utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- -Cook meats and poultry thoroughly.
- -Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking Instructions for Select Products
- Ham Heating Instruction
- Beef Tenderloin Roast Instruction
- Prime Rib Cooking Instruction
- Pork Crown Roast Instruction
For more information on food safety please visit the following links: