1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and saute onions and celery until soft.
2. Mix in pork and beef and cook until browned; do not drain.
3. Transfer meat mixture to a large stock pot over low heat.
4. Stir in chicken, tomaotes with their liquid, ketchup and bbq sauce.
5. Season with salt and pepper and hot sauce.
6. Place the whole green pepper into the mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 hours or until thickened.
7. Stir the cream corn into the stew mixture.
8. Continue cooking 1 hour or to desired consistency.
9. Remove green pepper, chop, and return to stew.