1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spread dough on lightly floured 12x18 baking sheet and bake until fully cooked.
2. In large saucepan, combine potato slices and salted water to cover; bring to a boil, drain, and pat dry.
3. Fry bacon until crisp; remove bacon and add potato slices and scallion whites to bacon fat in skillet; cook until golden and remove.
4. Wipe out skillet and add eggs; scramble on low heat until just cooked; salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread pizza crust with sour cream. Layer toppings as follows: ham slices, scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella, potatoes, bacon, scallion greens, and remaining mozzarella.
6. Return to oven long enough to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.