Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
8 cups cubed French bread
2 cups fresh asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
6 egg whites
1 1 /2 cups skim milk
2 T. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, combine bread, asparagus, ham and cheese.
2. Whisk the egg whites, eggs, milk, lemon juice and garlic powder.
3. Pour over bread mixture and stir until blended.
4. Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
5. Cover and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork