Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
BBQ Pork Potato Skins
1 lb. HAEN COOKED SHREDDED BBQ PORK
3 large baking potatoes
4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
2 T. butter
1 clove minced garlic
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Bake potaoes until fork tender, about an hour; remove from oven, cut in half lengthwise, and let sit until cool.
3. Bake or pan fry bacon; cool and crumble.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Spoon out potatoes; leaving 1/2 inch shell.
6. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add minced garlic.
7. Brush potatoes with the butter garlic inside and outside.
8. Grill until crisp, about 4-5 minutes on each side; remove from grill.
9. Heat pork in microwave and divide among the potatoes.
10. Top with cheese, sour cream, bacon and chives.