Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Great Cocktail Meatballs
1 lb. HAEN GROUND BEEF
1/2 cup cracker crumbs
1/2 small onion minced
1 tsp. salt
1 egg beaten
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 cup catsup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1. Mix first 8 ingredients well.
2. Shape into small balls.
3. Place on cookie sheet and brown in oven on 350° for 12-15 minutes.
4. Combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan.
5. Cook on medium and stir until well blended and heated through.
6. Serve meatballs and sauce in a chafing dish.
Can be used as a main course too!
Categories: Beef, Holiday Meals