Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
1 large onion, chopped
8 oz. fresh mushrooms
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
3 T. butter
3 c. beef broth
1 c. red wine
1 c. sour cream
1. Coat beef with flour and brown in butter in a hot skillet.
2. Add chopped onion and saute until onions are clear.
3. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Add beef broth and wine.
5. Simmer until meat is tender.
6. Shortly before serving, add sour cream and heat through.
7. Serve over rice or noodles.