Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
2 T. olive oil
1 clove crushed garlic
1/4 tsp. ginger
3/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup apple juice
1/3 cup light brown sugar
2 T. ketchup
1 T. cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a large skillet.
2. Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
3. Remove chicken.
4. Add remaining ingredients; heat over medium heat until well mixed.
5. Add chicken and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Serve over hot cooked rice.