Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Shrimp and Andouille Jambalaya
8 oz. cooked shrimp, peeled and devained
1 tsp. canola oil
1 lb. bag frozen pepper/onion mix
1 can reduced sodium chicken broth
2 cups instant brown rice
1 T. white wine vinegar
3 T. olive oil
1. Heat oils in a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add sausage and vegetables; cook stirring occasionally 3-5 minutes.
3. Add broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add rice, cover and cook 5 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and stir.
6. Remove from heat and let stand covered until shrimp are heated through.
7. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.
Categories: Sausage, Seafood